DOWNLOAD ODT FILE DOWNLOAD DOC FILE DOWNLOAD DOCX FILE DOWNLOAD RTF FILE
Joint and Mutual Will
____________________ and ______________________ do hereby publish our last will and testament:
We declare that we are husband and wife.
We revoke all former wills and codicils made by either or both of us.
We give to one another all the rest, residue and remainder of our property of any kind whatever, including property held now and property that we may be entitled to in the future.
In the event that we die in a common disaster, or within 15 days of one another, we give the rest, residue and remainder of your property of any kind whatever, including property now held and property that we may be entitled in the future:
We appoint the survivor of us to act our personal representative, and direct that they shall serve without bond. In the event that we die in a common disaster or within 15 days of one another, we appoint _____________ to act as our personal representative, who shall also serve without bond.
We declare that this mutual will is not made pursuant to any special agreement that such provisions have been made in consideration of the other one of us similarly providing, and each of us reserve to ourselves, severally, the right to revoke this will in any event without notice.
Revocation by one party shall render this will null and void.
The failure to list anyone as a beneficiary herein is intentional.
On the date above written, _______________________ and ____________________, well known to us declared to us, and in our presence, that this instrument,
consisting of _____ pages, is their last will and testament, and _____________________ and _____________________, then signed this instrument in our presence, and at ______________________ and _____________________’s request we now sign this will as witnesses in each other’s presence. Further that ______________________ and ____________________, appeared to us to be of sound mind and lawful age, and under no undue influence.
STATE OF _______________
COUNTY OF ______________
Before me, the undersigned authority authorized to take acknowledgments and administer oaths, personally appeared:
who after being having duly sworn or affirmed to tell the truth, stated:
1. That _____________________ and __________________ declared this instrument to be their last will and testament to the witnesses.
2. That _____________________ and __________________ signed this instrument in their presence.
3. That the witnesses signed as witnesses in the presence of ____________________, _________________ and each other.
4. That ____________________ and ____________________ are well known to the witnesses, and the witnesses believe ____________________ and __________________ to be of lawful age, of sound mind and under no undue influence or constraint.
My Commission Expires: _________________________
Joint and Mutual Will
This review list is provided to inform you about this document and assist you in its preparation. This is a standard joint and mutual will. Feel free to add and modify it.
1. Make multiple copies. Put one in your home safe. Give one to each spouse or the person closest to you. Keep one in your home safe. Give one to your attorney, if you have one.