Download ODT Download DOC Download DOCX Download RTF Download PDF
Grant of Right of Way
This Agreement dated __________between _____________ of _______________ (Grantor) and ______________ of ________________ (Grantee).
In consideration of the mutual covenants and conditions hereinafter set forth and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
1. Grantor hereby grants to Grantee a right-of-way (“Right-of-Way”) for persons and vehicles over the following property (see also Exhibit 1):
2. Grantee agrees at all times to maintain the Right-of-Way in a state of good repair.
3. Grantee shall pay Grantor $ _____ per month, payable by the first day of each month. Grantee acknowledges it can lose this Right of Way privilege by either not paying on a timely basis or with 60 days written notice from Grantor, with or without cause.
4. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective heirs, executors, administrators and assigns of each of the parties hereto.
4. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and stands in the place of any previous agreement, whether oral or in writing. The parties agree that no amendment to this Agreement shall be binding upon the parties unless it is in writing and executed by both parties. Any dispute must be brought in the state of _____________.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF this Agreement has been executed by the parties hereto as of the date above.
Exhibit 1 Attached
Grant of Right of Way
This review list is provided to inform you about this document in question and assist you in its preparation. This form is intended when the grant is one sided. A mutual grant of right of way is also included in the documents.
1. Make multiple copies. Give one to each signatory. Keep one in the transaction file.
2. This is a temporary grant. If you wish to make it permanent, then make the modification to both the term and the payment, one time is recommended under these circumstances.
3. You can also modify this agreement to be a pure license as opposed to a grant. Substitute the term license in place of grant. Payment terms should remain the same with the monthly amounts and termination time determined according to your business situation.