Why cleaning contract?
If you have a cleaning business or you provide janitorial services then for your clients and your own benefit you must get a cleaning contract signed by the client. This protects both you and your clients interest and help eliminate any doubts and misunderstandings that may produce hindrance in building a long term relationship with your customer.
What is a cleaning contract template?
Cleaning contract template is a Pro forma stating all the details of the client and the service provider who is going to do the cleaning job. It is a deal signed by you and the client that you will be performing the task of cleaning for the client. This document contains all the information regarding the nature duration and the amount to be paid for the job done. The more detailed the information the better it is. It should have following information in it.
- The information about the two signing parties which is the service provider and the client
- The services that you are going to provide to the client. It should be in detail to avoid any confusion in understanding the deal.
- Mention about the duty of supplying the cleaning inventory and its maintenance
- The work duration and frequency should be mentioned in the contract
- The charges that apply for normal and overtime duration should definitely be mentioned here
- The mode and time of payment is important
- The cancellation term and conditions.